It is officially day 16 of Blogtober. I’m so happy to have made it this far. To be honest it hasn’t always been easy to find time at the end of the day to write. Finding topics to discuss within my time constraints has also been a challenge.
Today I kinda have an excuse not to post (a few not so good things have happened) but I am not going to give in. Especially considering I’m halfway through. I am going to make to the end, one way or another. No question about it!
I am quite proud of the content I have produced so far. I’ve done reviews, discussions, tags, memes and personal entries over the past fifteen days. I hope to continue that way for the next half of Blogtober.
Looking forward, I want to post reviews of Swordspoint by Ellen Kushner and Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer-I have lots to say about both of them so those should be fun to write. I also want to post a discussion about child characters gaining agency in novels. In the final week I should have my new glasses so I want to take photos of bookish autumnal looks to feature in a post.
Before we move forwards, though, I want to take a moment to reflect on what I’ve posted for Blogtober so far. So let’s pause. Relax, sit back with me, and browse away through any of the posts below that tickle your fancy.
- THE ART OF STARTING A STORY
- “THE FOX FOUND A WAY OUT”- REVIEW OF KING OF SCARS BY LEIGH BARDUGO
- “I STILL HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU”- REVIEW OF WOLF CHILDREN BY MAMORU HOSODA
- A LETTER TO MY DOG
- “EVERYTHING IS A STORY” -REVIEW OF CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL
- DEAR DIARY #1
- ‘I HAVE A HEART FOR EVERY YEAR I’VE BEEN ALIVE’ – REVIEW OF TO KILL A KINGDOM BY ALEXANDRA CHRISTO
- TEN QUALITIES I LOVE ABOUT MAIA DRAZHAR FROM THE GOBLIN EMPEROR
- THE AUTUMN TAG
- BOOK INSPIRED LOOKS
- MY UNIVERSITY ESSAY ARCHIVE: THE SHAKESPEARE ONE
- MY HISTORY WITH SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH
- WHY I WILL BE TAKING PART IN NANOWRIMO THIS YEAR
- GETTING COSY: MY PLANS THIS AUTUMN
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: RANKING THE BANE CHRONICLES BY TITLE
Have you been taking part in Blogtober or would like to next year?